If you’re handling a concert, festival or other event with lines of people awaiting access, RFID wristbands quickly and efficiently help manage the event. These wristbands feature an RFID inlay to grant access and facilitate other managment features to almost any venue.
Being more effective and time-saving than traditional ticket systems, each wristband features a durable adhesive-closure or a snap-closure depending upon project requirements. These closure methods eliminate tampering and wristband removal, which reduces revenue loss from reuse and pass-along.
Paired with an events mangement system, these RFID wristbands can accept payments and track customer movement within venues or areas of the event. Our 4-color process also brings company logos or advertising messages to life with full-color images that are photographic-like in quality.
1. Materials: Tyvek Paper
2. Dimension: 3/4″ width x 10″ length (19mm x 254mm); 1″ width x 10″ length (20mm x 254mm); 1 1/3” width x 10″ length (25mm x 254mm)
3. Closure Type: Adhesive
4. Antenna: HF: copper antenna ; UHF: AL etching antenna
5. Frequency: 13.56 MHz, 860 MHz to 960 MHz
6. Protocol: ISO14443A: 2-5cm, ISO15693: 2-8cm, ISO18000-6C: 1-6m
7. Color: CMYK/Pantone colors are availabale
8. Printing: Full Color Printing/Logo/Image/Texts/Bar Code/QR Code/Serial Numbers/Plain Colors
9 . Application: Amusement Parks,Festival, Club, Bar, Buffet, Exhibition, Party, Concert, Events, Marathon, Training, etc.
The 4 Step Process To Assess If RFID Is Right For Your Event and Festival:
- Increase Revenue 15-30%: RFID wristbands allow you to go “cashless”. Letting your patrons make purchases using their wristbands generate revenue increases of between 15-30%!
- Eliminate Ticket Fraud: Ticket fraud can cause HUGE losses. RFID access control can completely eliminate ticket fraud by stamping out “pass-backs” and fraudulent copies.
- Reduce Line Ups: Long line ups are the #1 complaint of event-goers. With RFID you can reduce wait time by up to 15 minutes! Access control gets them in faster and cashless reduces waits at vendor locations.