Coins with an integrated RFID chip come in various thicknesses and may be adhesive on one side or have a hole in the middle for easier attachement to the object.
Design & Applications
Coin tags can be used in various applications, such as tokens in vending machines or for identifying objects. They can be further personalized by full color printing with a logo, a number or any other graphics of your choice.
- Material: PVC, PETG, PC
- Colours: white or transparent
- Diameters: 20 mm, 27 mm, 30 mm, 50 mm
- Thickness: 1–3 mm depending on application
- Operating temperature: depending on the type of material
- Humidity resistance: suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Possibility of a central hole or adhesive layer
Available chip technologies
|Manufacturer||125 kHz||13.56 MHz|
|EM Microelectronic||EM4102, EM4305, EM4450|
|NXP (Philips)||Hitag®1, 2, S||MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE Ultralight® C, MIFARE® Mini, MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE® DESFire®, MIFARE Plus®
I-Code®: SL1, SLI, SLI-S, SLI-L, SLIX
|Atmel||ATA5575, ATA5577, Q5|
|Inside Secure||Picopass 2K, 32K|
|Legic®||Prime: MIM256, MIM1024
Advant: ATC1024, ATC2048, ATC4096
Other ICs are available upon request.