A prelaminated sheet which combines “traditional” LF and HF chip technologies with UHF (Ultra High Frequency) technology.
Leave your contact detail now to get the latest price!
This type of prelaminated sheet is designed in very close co-operation with our client. Testing of samples with requested combination is recommended before we start producing the whole batch.
We are aware that smaller batches are often required for such combinations, which is why our production capability starts from a few hundred pieces rising to any quantity as requested.
A typical example of the “Combi UHF” solution is a combination of physical access (based on HF or LF) with parking application based on UHF, allowing for a convenient access when entering the parking area without having to handle the card and tap it on the reader.
- Very reliable and robust plastic package
- High reading distance optimized to each chip
- Materials: PVC, PETG, PC
- Colour: white or transparent
- Option of combining two different chip technologies in one prelam
- Different sheet formats are available 1 × 5, 2 × 5, 3 × 6, 3 × 7, 3 × 8, 3 × 10, 4 × 10 up to 640 × 520 mm, others upon request
Examples of application
- Physical access
Available chip technologies
Other ICs are available upon request.